We are a community of 191 homes & homeowners that constitute Section II of the Winston Knolls subdivision located in in Springfield, VA. The neighborhood offers a tranquil oasis conveniently located on the periphery of the nation’s capital with access to some of the country’s best schools and numerous transportation options to minimize commute time.
The Homeowners Association is mandated by Virginia and County code and exercises the following responsibilities through a homeowner-elected Board of Directors:
– Maintain and manage Common Lands
– Carry liability insurance for Common Lands
– Enforce by-laws and Covenant
– Resolve Issues raised to the Board
– Collect dues pursuant to the above duties
– The HOA does not settle neighborhood disputes or enforce Country regulations